Pages

Monday, July 8, 2019

Power Play - Alley Ciz

Lucky Alley gets to be my first review. She is absolutely the sweetest person. Catch up with her on her Facebook Author page and her Reader Group

Power Play is Alley's first release, but you wouldn't know it.


My review:

Wow. Alley Ciz scores a goal with this debut story. It's been awhile since a book has pulled me in so quickly that I just didn't want to put it down.

Jake and Jordan feel the connection from day one, but Jordan's past with one of her brothers' teammates and the promise she made them keeps her from completely letting go. Jake isn't deterred and is bound to figure out how to make this work. No spoilers, but a lot plays into their relationship. This book has it all. Best friends (both old and new), sports, crazy exes, and bitter puck bunnies. 

I fell in love with this great group of characters from BTU and you will too. I cannot wait for Tap Out, the next book in the series.


If you decide to read this, let me know what you think. And if you really enjoy it, leave a review for Alley on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Bookbub.

No comments: