Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Knitting update

I have been busy working on some small knitting projects and thought I would share with everyone.

One loom mittens - these are in Carolina Panthers colors. I have made several of these in different school colors.

Mittens - Carolina Panthers

A regualar toboggon type hat. I've also done several of these in various school and team colors.

[Hat - Regular Toboggen - ALBHS

This is another hat, but with a waffle-weave look and a rolled brim.

Hat - Waffle Weave - ALBHS

I have made several of these scarves in purple, red and pink. The yarn is so very soft. I was getting it at my local Hobby Lobby for $0.99 skein but they quit selling it.

Soft scarf
This is a toboggon hat and scarf I made for Brian....camo, of course.

Camo hat and scarf

And this is what I'm working on now. A scarf with fringe for Danielle. It's in her school colors.

Scarf with Fringe - JMRHS Colors

She also wants a pair of fingerless mittens that I have a pattern for. I tried to make one, and didn't like the way it turned out. Guess I need to try again since she really wants them.

No comments: